The successful candidate will be working and assisting the admin team as well as having sole responsibility to answer phone calls and direct calls to the correct department. At times you may be assisting paralegal’s and senior solicitors on administrative tasks.
General tasks include i.e. telephone duties, scanning and copying, filing both electronic & hard copy.
We’re looking for candidates with experience of Data Entry, Microsoft Office and is confident at submitting, collating & handling data.
We are looking for an apprentice to invest in long term, who we can develop and train to become a paralegal. On completion of the 14 month apprenticeship program, depending on performance, you may be offered a full time role.
The hourly rate is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
- ICT skills - as the role will involve data entry, accuracy and speed which are vital to this role
- Good organiser, team worker with good communications skills
- Able to use Microsoft office, Word & Excel
- Honest, loyal, driven, enthusiastic, intelligent and a good sense of humour
- Maths and English GCSE grade C/4 or above or equivalent
- Law qualifications are desired but not a necessity
Business Administrator Level 3.