Are you someone who is co-operative and flexible and meets challenges with enthusiasm and confidence? We are looking for someone who is organised, able to plan ahead, be adept at managing demanding deadlines under pressure and have strong word processing and attention to detail skills.
The post will require you to contribute to the effectiveness of the boards through strong administrative skills, together with the ability to communicate effectively and sensitively, both in writing and verbally, with a wide range of people including senior managers from our partner organisations. A good team player who uses their own initiative and innovation to help us improve our systems and processes would be an asset.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of paperwork to send to internal and external organisations
- Maintaining various databases, to enable monitoring of workloads, referrals to third parties and performance information
- Receive phone calls, e-mails and other correspondence from customers, partners and other stakeholders
- Dealing with queries and directing to correct department or service
- Arrange meetings, preparing agendas, sending meeting invites, supporting meetings held in Microsoft Team, and taking and typing up minutes
- Receiving and collating information generated through the department
- General office duties, e.g. filing, printing, photocopying, incoming and outgoing post
- Telephone responsibility as and when required
- Additional duties as and when required
After completing your apprenticeship successfully, you will have some great experience and a qualification to support your next career step.
It may be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and understanding of confidentiality in care settings
- Excellent word processing and Microsoft Office skills
- Good timekeeping skills
- Professional appearance and manner
- Able to take direction and use own initiative
- Prepared to learn new skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Understanding of equality and diversity
- The ability to use your own initiative, organise and prioritise work
- Be enthusiastic, resourceful with a calm, confident, positive and flexible attitude
- Able to effectively use various IT systems including Microsoft products and Microsoft Teams
- Able to commit to relevant apprenticeship training including Functional Skills if required
Candidates should have achieved GCSEs at grade A*-C/4-9 (or equivalent) in English and maths.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)