If you are after job satisfaction, are keen to learn and want to improve your skillset then the Norwich office is the perfect environment for you. Being the largest and busiest office in the country you will have the opportunity to learn from the best people in the property industry and give yourself the best grounding to be able to progress your career in estate agency.
In this role at William H Brown, you will be supporting with all administration duties in the sales team and this would be a great opportunity for an apprentice to start their career in administration.
- Be responsible for all administration within the sales team. This will include data entry and using Excels spreadsheet, Word documents and PowerPoint
- Support the sales team on projects and with any other administration needs
- Uploading property details onto major property portals
- Manage the sales team’s email inbox and helping with incoming queries
What we can offer you in this role…
- Full training and development
- A good understanding of estate agency business
- Fast-paced, fun environment
- Regular team meetings
- Full company briefings
- Regular team nights out
- A career pathway
Alongside your day to day work and training, you will be working towards your Business Administration L3 standard qualification which will be delivered through a blended social learning experience. This includes but is not limited to 1-to-1 visits from your regional trainer, self-study, and remote visits.
The apprenticeship is a structured, learner and employer focused development programme which is designed to support you on your chosen career path. Once you are signed up onto the apprenticeship programme, you will be able to get students discounts through an N.U.S. card and you will be earning money while studying towards a nationally recognised qualification.
At William H Brown you will be working towards a Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
Ongoing training and development & future employment & progression with William H Brown.
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
You will receive full training in this role through the apprenticeship programme, however we are looking for someone who has:
- Some office-based administration would be preferred, but not essential
- Good Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational ability
- Ability to work to deadlines in a busy, targeted environment
At William H Brown, you will need to be driven to succeed and determined to progress and develop within your role. We are looking for someone with:
- Team player
- Hard working
- Positive & enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to use own initiative
- Excellent time keeping
- Previous administrative/secretarial experience would be desirable.
GCSE maths and English grade C/4 or above or equivalent desirable.
- Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and maths