Apprentice Administrator - Human Resources
Quantum Care Ltd
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
General duties will be:
- Act as a point of contact between our Residential Homes and the Human Resources Department
- Maintain and administer the HR Department information, ensuring it is up to date and relevant, including updating the intranet regularly with changes relating to HR policies, forms and contact details
- Monitor the recruitment emails for information on new starter forms and issue offer letters to the potential applicants after they have cleared their pre-employment checks
- Ensure that all new staff have the necessary health clearances before commencing employment with the Company
- Respond to reference requests on regular basis for current and ex-employees
- Ensure Silver Court staff files are up to date with relevant information
- Administer employment contracts for new and existing employees as well as completing variations to contracts as and when required
- Provide overall HR administrative support to the HR team
- Meet and greet visitors to the department
- Prepare rooms for meetings, including setting up the digital recorder
- Sort and distribute post
- Photocopy and distribute disciplinary packs
- Assist at Recruitment Fairs
On-going training and development, following completion of successful apprenticeship.
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience in using IT web applications, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and E-mail
- Attention to detail and a thorough approach to your work
- An understanding of equality and diversity in the world of work
- Enthusiasm and being able to build positive working relationship, both internally and externally.
- The ability to act with diplomacy and discretion in sensitive situations
- Trustworthiness with the ability to deal confidentially with personal information
- An appreciation of the needs of older people and their families
- The capability to uphold Quantum Care’s core values in all that you do
If this sounds like you then please apply below.
We will be shortlisting on the content of your application and CV and successful applications can expect to be invited to interview week commencing 25 November 2019, for an immediate start.
Closing date for applications is 15 November.
No previous qualifications required.
- Business Admin Apprentice L2
- Functional Skills in maths
- Functional Skills in English
- Functional Skills in ICT
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.