Day to day duties include...
- Arrange meetings, distribute documentation in advance of meetings and take minutes
- Carry out research
- Support with event planning and preparation
- Circulate information by email
- Data entry and collate reports
- Request case studies and other suitable data for the Volunteer Bulletin
- Update action plans
- Respond to inquiries about Volunteering within Humankind
- Write and send letters
- Carry our electronic filing for personal files
- Prepare packs for hearings
- Monitor absences and probation periods
- Respond to general HR queries
Upon completion of the 14-month apprenticeship program, depending on performance and availability, you will be able to apply for internal roles within the organisation.
Most important characteristic we are looking for is the passion and commitment shown by candidates to learn and grow within the role and to work within a charity organisation.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Confident interpersonal skills, in person, by phone and in writing
- Good relationship building skills
- Professional manner and appearance
- Driven and self-motivated
- Ability to work within a confidential environment
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)