A fantastic opportunity has arisen at Better Healthcare Services for an Apprentice Administrator to join their team. You will play an important administrative support role, working with the team to complete the following – Data entry, Recruitment Support, Payroll and Compliance Monitoring.
- Support of all non-care related tasks to ensure overall branch targets are met/exceeded
- Ensure clear processes are being adhered to and report/raise concerns with RBM
- To take an active role in developing processes and smarter ways of working
- Support with Call Monitoring Systems
- Support with administration duties within Recruiting/Retaining Care Workers with the right skills and experience
- Managing weekly payroll in a timely manner, using the agreed systems and ensuing all stakeholders conform in line with contractual agreements
- Work alongside the accounts department to support with invoicing queries
- Monitoring and report of staff compliance, book training and surveys to ensure branch operates in line with contractual agreements
- Ensuring all electronic call monitoring systems are monitored daily to ensure contractual compliance, service users and staff safety
- To achieve targets, KPI’s and objectives set by the RBM
- To manage supplies, equipment
As an Apprentice you will be included on a Level 3 Business Administration Qualification. Your qualification will be delivered by an Award Winning Training Provider who will support your learning and development throughout your Apprenticeship. This will involve a Regional Trainer coming to visit you in the workplace on a regular basis to deliver the training and guide you through your Apprenticeship
There is a permanent role for the right candidate, and potential to move into other roles and develop within the company based on performance. There is a Career Pathway in place to develop successful individuals.
The earliest required start for this position is 8:30am and the latest required finish is 5:30pm.
Please be aware this position requires long periods on a computer. The site is easily accessible by public transport.
This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment.
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of IT systems – Microsoft office: Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Ability to manage difficult situations calmly and effectively
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team at all levels
- Passion in developing self and others
- Ability to follow process, implement process, monitor and report
- A drive to make positive change and support in the growth of the branch and the overall company
- GCSE's or equivalent at grade C/4 or above are essential for this role
- Full training will be provided
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required