Kare Plus Cambridge have an exciting opportunity for a Business Administration Apprentice's to join our friendly team at our offices in Cambridge.
With skills in organisation, communication and attention to detail, you be working in the office to support the recruitment team with the administration of the company with the potential to move into a position within recruitment for the right candidates.
Working closely with the recruitment team, you will learn:
- Data entry
- Learning Payroll
- Updating our recruitment software
- Updating spreadsheets
- Dealing with people, both internal and external
- General office administration
- Dealing with clients and candidates on the telephone
- Helping to prepare job descriptions and posting job adverts
- Obtaining references
- Compliance checks
This is an incredible opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding company with a fun, friendly culture and establish yourself to grow the role into a long-term career as you learn.
Future ProspectsThere is opportunity for a permanent position as Branch Administrator/Branch Manager/Care Coordinator - Depending on where your strength lies and company requirements.
Reality CheckYou must be committed and keen to learn.
- Basic administration skills
- IT skills to include social media
- Knowledge of microsoft office - word, excel, email
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- A Can-Do attitude
- Self awareness
- Enthusiastic, and motivated
- A good work ethic
GCSE minimum grade 4 (C) in maths and English, or equivalent.
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship