Main purpose of the role:
To assist administrators and branch director with administration tasks.
- Answering & directing telephone calls
- Supporting branch administrators
- Raising purchase orders, checking POD’s tie up with orders, investigating & resolving any invoice queries
- Processing sub-contractors quotations and invoices
- Using CRM & Build IT to raise jobs and month end invoices
- Placing supplier orders against quotes
- Assisting with monthly overdue report
- Scanning, copying and filing documents including health & safety folders for all departments
- Supporting department contracts manager with all admin tasks
This list of duties is not exhaustive and it is expected that you will work with a degree of flexibility in order to support the success of the branch.
Permanent Employment and the possibility of further training.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Good time management skills
- Previous experience in the construction trade would be an advantage
- Helpful & friendly disposition
- Willingness to learn
- Polite & respectful
- Good timekeeper
- 5 GCSEs grades 9-4 (A*-C) or equivalent, preferably including maths and English. If you do not have these, you will need to undertake Functional Skills
Training Provider to be confirmed.
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner standard.
The job holder will work towards and be expected to achieve a level 2 qualification in administration.