Brewtique have a fantastic opportunity for someone who is enthusiastic, friendly and reliable to join their successful team as an Apprentice Administrator.
Duties will include:
- Data inputting
- Letter writing
- Dealing with enquiries on phone or email
- Management of stock
- Processing online orders
- Helping to maintain high standards of presentation in our branches
- To comply with the Health & Safety policy and good practices
This vacancy is for a permanent position within Brewtique during which an apprenticeship programme will be delivered. There will also be the opportunity to develop into areas such as E-Commerce and Accounting roles following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Please consider your personal journey times and routes to and from the employer before you apply.
This vacancy may close earlier than the dates advertised so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Whilst on an apprenticeship an apprentice is entitled to an NUS card https://www.apprenticeextra.co.uk/
- Excellent communication skills
- Good ICT skills
- Creative writing capabilities and / or an interest in E Commerce would be advantageous
- Professional, smart appearance
- Friendly disposition
- Attention to detail & able to work on own initiative.
- Hard worker & self-motivated
- To be able to take direction well from other staff in the office
- Enthusiastic, friendly attitude
- Punctual, organised and professional disposition
- A minimum of GCSE maths and English grade 4 or above (A-C) 9/4 required.
You will achieve a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship which will involve a local Regional Trainer meeting you at work to guide you through your apprenticeship.