- Carry out audio typing
- Draft non legal correspondence
- Time record for relevant colleagues
- Scanning, preparing files for courts and for billing
- You will work closely with your colleagues and gain skills in various computer packages such as Word & Outlook and our case management system
AFG LAW invest in staff training and development, which is achieved by working with our colleagues to find the correct path for each member of our team. Many of our Paralegals, Solicitors and Directors have all progressed through the firm to get to the position they are now in, and continuing this investment in our employees development and progression is very important. As such, you will have access to reviews, development plans and professional qualifications where appropriate.
Working week: Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm
Annual Salary: £10,000
It is essential for an apprentice to have access to IT services and devices to be able to complete tasks and engage with our Coaches/Trainers remotely (any location ie. home and office work based). Access to the internet, good use of IT, ability to self-study, a good understanding of apprenticeships and the commitment to complete the apprenticeship programme is required.
- The ideal candidate will be computer literate
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Have a passion for client and colleague care
- Be hard working, motivated and accurate
- Open to learn, can work well in a team and individually, able to accept feedback from colleagues at all levels
- Have desire to continually improve
GCSEs or equivalent at grades C/4 or above in maths and English.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes: Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required) End-Point Assessment (EPA)