- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
- Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan
- Responding to information requests from authorised members
- Testing new database systems and software updates
Possible opportunity to progress onto full time employment.
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
- Polite telephone manner
- Use of your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Driver preferred (to get there, for role driver is not required)
- Desire to work and learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Positive can-do attitude
Must have Maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 4 (A* to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalents.
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
- Functional Skills qualifications in maths/English/IT (additional support available if required)
- Full training provided at the employer site
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor visits, observations, and reviews
- Witness testimonies from employer