Day to day responsibilities
- System management - recording new bookings/amendments etc
- Answering office calls and making calls on behalf of others
- Communicating with customers by email
- Producing and sending staff and customer newsletters
- Helping with timesheets and invoicing
- Helping with receipt reconciliation
- Producing quotes on behalf of sales team
- Monitoring stock and ordering supplies when required
- General assistance as required by the company
All training in relation to our job scheduler and systems will be provided, the role is designed to grow as the apprentice gains familiarity with the processes and is able to take more.
Full training will be given in this challenging and varied role to ensure that the apprentice has the skills and expertise to become a permanent member of the team upon completion of the apprenticeship programme. Wage reviewed and increased based on performance.
Weekly Wage - £124.50 (Reviewed after 6 weeks based on performance with possible increment up to £135 per week)
- IT literate
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Hardworking, friendly and reliable
Maths and English at Grade 4 (or equivalent) and above desirable although not essential.
Level 3 Business Administrator.
This apprenticeship programme is delivered with a blended learning approach and includes a mixture of onsite tutor visits and online tutor led sessions. All delivery is completed in the workplace and you will not need to attend any off-site training.