We are currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are looking to begin a career within the Service department of the motor industry.
What Will You Be Doing?
During your Apprenticeship, you will provide support to the Service Department in a variety of different ways, including:
- Scan jobcards onto central invoice system
- Scan documents onto dafcheck system
- Answer overflow service telephone calls
- Raising pro-forma invoices
- Order number chasing
- Assisting colleagues with general invoicing duties
- Service reception cover as and when required
When you join Motus Commercials, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 31 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays
- Retail discounts savings at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family and Friends Discounted Car Scheme
- Discounted Healthcare schemes
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities, along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
This is a fantastic opening to apply for permanent employment in a varied and ever expanding industry. Motus Commercials has an enviable reputation for well trained, high quality staff and this is a career opportunity not to be missed.
Please do not contact the employer directly. Learning Skills Partnership is the main point of contact for this vacancy as we are providing a full recruitment service for the employer.
- Excellent people skills
- Customer orientated
- Computer literate
- Be driven by your own initiative and an excellent communicator with the ability to maintain positive relationships
- Have a keen interest in the industry and be able to follow instructions
- Be enthusiastic, committed, and confident with an analytical and methodical way of thinking
- Be highly motivated with attention to detail
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English at grade C or above desirable but not essential.
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
This apprenticeship programme is delivered with a blended learning approach and includes a mixture of onsite tutor visits and online tutor led sessions. All delivery is completed in the workplace and you will not need to attend any off-site training.