- Producing key documents such as sales brochures, memorandum of sales and invoices using Word and Adobe
- Support the administration team with day to day admin duties
- Data inputting
- Some social media work may be required from time to time
- General admin duties such as filing, scanning and the ordering of stationery
- Supporting with inbound enquiries both via email and over the telephone
We offer a great place to work in a successful company. Career progression is available for every successful member of our team.
Please do not contact the employer directly. Learning Skills Partnership is the main point of contact for this vacancy as we are providing a full recruitment service for the employer.
- Confident and friendly telephone manner
- Proficient in using a computer, especially Word, Excel and MS Office
- High level of professionalism
- Good organisational skills
- Strong team player
- Good attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Eager to learn
- Ability to work independently
Maths and English at Grade C/4 (or equivalent) and above desirable although not essential.
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
This apprenticeship programme is delivered with a blended learning approach and includes a mixture of onsite tutor visits and online tutor led sessions. All delivery is completed in the workplace and you will not need to attend any off-site training.