Duties to include:
- Using the computer to update products on-line with new photos, images, information and specifications
- Contacting suppliers, track manufacturing of products and trace orders and issues
- Contacting customers with pending orders to provide them with updates via email or phone
- Take phone calls and take enquiries for us to deal with and also give advice once trained
- Using Woo Commerce, WordPress and various other programs
- Helping customers with custom seat and harness belt fittings, using motorsport specialist equipment
We would like our apprentice to:
- Have an interest in the Motorsport industry, race cars, and race events. (not really needed, but preferred)
- Occasionally if required, be able to attend race events across the country
- Be keen to learn the trade, and learn new products, information and programs
Full training will be given in this challenging and varied role to ensure that the apprentice has the skills and expertise to become a permanent member of the team upon completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Please do not contact the employer directly. Learning Skills Partnership is the main point of contact for this vacancy as we are providing a full recruitment service for the employer. Approaching the employer directly will not always help your application.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good clear and concise telephone manner
- Proficient in using a computer, especially Word, Excel and MS Office
- High level of professionalism
- Good organisational skills
- Good numeracy skills with a logical, tenacious and methodical approach
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Flexible and helpful attitude
- Eager to learn
- Attention to detail
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
Maths and English at grade 4/C (or equivalent) and above desirable although not essential.
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
This apprenticeship programme is delivered with a blended learning approach and includes a mixture of onsite tutor visits and online tutor led sessions. All delivery is completed in the workplace and you will not need to attend any off-site training.