Casgo Connections Limited
BABCOCK TRAINING LIMITED
A great opportunity has become available at Casgo Connections in Southampton, to join the team as an Apprentice Administrator working with the recruitment team.
We offer a full and comprehensive recruitment service here at Casgo Connections – we source and supply highly trained staff and qualified nurses for a wide range of industries, so we looking to develop an all round administrator who can apply their excellent sales, customer service and administrative skills to this fast paced and competitive environment.
Recruitment can be a complicated and challenging business with every new day offering fresh challenges.
We offer a competitive starting salary and an uncapped Bonus scheme.
- Use of the telephone and emails
- Handling emails incoming and outgoing
- Respond to routine enquiries
- General admin duties to include filing, typing, photocopying and scanning
- Developing excellent market knowledge through research, dialogue, client briefings and general industry information available online
- Building long standing relationships with relevant businesses via excellent customer service, solid results, etc.
We firmly believe in a relationship based approach to recruitment and we have high standards when it comes to quality assurance, customer service and our treatment of candidates at all levels.
We have built a successful brand on the back of our high standards, so we are looking for someone that has their own high standards in terms of their work ethic, their attitude and their service delivery.
As an Apprentice you will be included on a Apprenticeship Level 2 or 3 Business Administration , this will involve a Regional Trainer who will visit you on a regular basis to deliver the training, coach you, as well as observing you whilst you work.
There is a permanent position available, upon successful completion of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Attractive Apprentice Wage plus commission.
This vacancy may close early if the right candidate is found and you may be asked to interview before the date shown.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Great communication skills - listening skills, understanding, influencing skills
- Great planning and organisational skills
- Sales excellence - drive for achievement, tenacity, adaptability, sensitivity
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Customer focus - a drive for quality, brand awareness, relationship skills
- Personal effectiveness - drive, determination, tenacity, ambition, integrity
- Excellent team working capabilities
- A quick learner with a sound educational background
GCSE (or equivalent) English and maths at grades A*-C/9-4.
Level 2 Apprenticeship Business Administration
Each framework includes a diploma/certificate which shows the practical skills, a technical certificate to confirm the knowledge and understanding and Functional Skills in maths and English.
You will be assessed throughout the apprenticeship and complete the qualification based on the competencies within your job role.
You will be assessed by a combination of observations, professional discussion, question and answer sessions and self-study which is required to confirm your knowledge and understanding of the career route you have chosen.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.