DIAMOND RESOURCING PLC
BABCOCK TRAINING LIMITED
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at Better Healthcare Services for an Apprentice Administrator to join their team. You will play an important administrative support role, working with the team to complete the following - Data entry, Recruitment Support, Compliance Monitoring.
Other duties will include:
- Answering the phone
- Speaking to carers
- Relaying calls to relevant team members
- Speaking with clients, photocopying
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Any other administrative tasks required to ensure the department is running smoothly
As an Apprentice you will be included on a Level 2 Business Administration qualification. Your qualification will be delivered by an Award-Winning Training Provider who will support your learning and development throughout your Apprenticeship.
This will involve a Regional Trainer coming to visit you in the workplace on a regular basis to deliver the training and guide you through your Apprenticeship.
There is the potential of a permanent role for the right candidate, and potential to move into other roles and develop within the company based on performance. There is a Career Pathway in place to develop successful individuals.
This vacancy is for a temporary position with the possibility of permanent employment within Better Healthcare Services upon the completion of the apprenticeship programme.
The earliest required start for this position is 08:30 and the latest required finish is 17:30. Please be aware this position requires long periods on a computer. The site is easily accessible by public transport.
- To be successful in this position you must be able to use Microsoft Office packages
- Have good communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- The right candidate must be ambitious
- Good people skills and keen to learn
- GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) are essential for this role
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Technical Certificate
- Functional skills in English, maths, and ICT (if applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
You will be assessed throughout the apprenticeship and complete the qualification based on the competencies within your job role.
You will be assessed by a combination of observations, professional discussion, question and answer sessions and self-study which is required to confirm your knowledge and understanding of the career route you have chosen.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.