Stockport Engineering Training Association Ltd
- Photocopying, filing, scanning
- Reception cover - meeting and greeting guests
- Data management
- Supporting marketing with campaigns
- Producing documents - marketing material, letters, invoices, timesheets
- Collation of Course notes for Client Companies
The opportunity to learn and develop new skills with a prospect to progress onto higher qualifications.
£8,750 per annum.
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.00pm (with a half hour lunch break).
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Oral)
- IT skills
- Time management and the ability to work to deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Willingness to develop and learn new skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Ability to use outlook, word and excel
- Basic maths and English knowledge
- Problem solving
- Practical approach
- Attention to detail
Good standard of general education, GCSEs A - C in maths and English or equivalent.
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 1 Functional Skill in English
- Level 1 Functional Skill in mathematics
- Level 1 Functional Skill in ICT
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.