Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To support the existing team with administration duties
- Answering the telephones
- Ordering stationary
- Maintaining appropriate levels of PPE
- Making up customers files
- Printing and posting daily records to customers – learning all aspects of the business to enable the candidate to have a good understanding of the whole business
Permanent role for the right candidate.
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good computer skills and social media
- Someone with a can-do attitude
- Fun and sense of humour
- GCSE's grade 4 (C) or equivalent and above in English and maths
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of the 18 month Apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 3 Business Administration, Functional Skills in maths and English if required.