Apprentice Administration / Customer Service Assistant - Advanced (Level 3)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking team member to assist with a variety of tasks within the office and brewery. This role could potentially include all, or some of the following:
- Assisting with administrational processes
- Dealing with deliveries of our products which are being sent to customers at home
- Assisting with our social media output
- Phoning customers to sell our beer
- Deliveries to our customers in the Hospitality industry
- Assisting with our on-site shop and serving customers when necessary
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working team member to assist with a variety of tasks whilst working for a well know and much-loved Exeter based Brewery.
This role will be potentially extremely varied and can be changed to suit a candidate’s particular skillset. The Management team will be happy to provide an outlook into other areas of the business such as Digital Marketing, Finance and Project Management in order provide additional knowledge and experience.
For the right candidate there will very likely be a job at the end of the process. We are looking to grow and diversify over the next 18 months and someone with the right attitude and outlook will certainly be able to grow and flourish within our company.
- Communication skills
- You must be friendly and be able to work as part of a team
- You must be motivated, confident and hardworking
9-4 (A*-C) In English and maths at GCSE level or equivalent.
Training ProvidedYou will work towards a level 2 customer service apprenticeship standard with Exeter College.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.