Apprentice Administration Assistant (Lancaster) - Intermediate (Level 2)
BBP LEGAL LIMITED
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties to include:
- General admin duties
- Dealing with post/faxes/email
- Processing documents
- Taking/handling payments
- Booking in appointments
- Achieving/retrieving documents & files
- Assisting with day to day tasks as required
To continue onto full time employment.
- Must have good communication and customer service skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Attention to detail
GCSE grades A* - C (9 - 4) in maths and English or equivalent.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.