What will the apprentice be doing?
• Sub offices will send in reports and photos of the work that needs doing
• Collate the information received and enter it to the client's portal
• Liaise with customers and deal with queries
• Use of IT equipment to carry out necessary duties
• Booking jobs and communicate with various internal staff
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Advanced Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A great opportunity to develop your career with an employer who supports continuing professional development.
Reality CheckMonday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm / 1 hour lunch and breaks / 40 hours per week
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredOther Basic Maths (Grade n/a) Desired
Other Standard English (Grade n/a) Desired