Duties to include:
- Assisting sales & installation teams with booking appointments with customers
- Dealing with customers over the phone & email
- Assisting with accounts/invoicing etc.
- General admin duties
- Excellent opportunity to learn all aspects of the business
Progression into full-time employment upon completion of this apprenticeship.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Polite and professional telephone manner
No formal qualifications are required.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)