Direct Window Co are looking for future employee’s via the apprenticeship scheme.
Due to continuous growth, Direct Window Co are looking to recruit an Apprentice Office administrator to work in their VERY busy office structures within the Retail, Trade and Newbuild.
You will be learning all aspects of the office administration, working within the existing administration Co-ordinating team, whilst undertaking your level 3 Business Administration qualification.
You will play an important part of our team, ensuring that all administrative tasks are completed to ensure customer projects are fitted within the timescales initially set.
You will be learning to:
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is available for our supply only, supply and fit installations and customer care departments
- Liaise with installers, suppliers, management teams and subcontractors as required
- Learning the accounts process: Creating paperwork for accounts, dealing with invoices and updating the accounts system
- Order materials and ensure that jobs are fully processed for installation
- Take telephone queries both internally and externally
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
THE COMPANY MAY WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE.
- Organised, fast thinking and very diligent in your approach to your work
- Excellent telephone manner, as you will be speaking to customers on a daily basis and learning to resolve any queries they may have
- Keen and willing to learn
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Smart appearance
No formal qualifications required.
Advanced Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.