Duties to include:
- Inputting orders/data onto our internal workflow system
- Interacting with clients, either on the phone or by e-mail
- Listing products on our online platforms
- Filing, scanning, and photocopying of general documents
- Taking phone messages and forwarding to the correct team
- Communicating with suppliers and vendors
- Ordering office stationery and other supplies
- Operating the Telephone system in a professional manner, filtering and assisting with calls across the business
- Generating dispatch notes
- Any other general admin and ad-hoc duties as defined by management
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Good communication skills
- Numerate and literate
- Keen and willing to learn
No formal qualifications required.
- Business Administrator Level 3
- Functional skills if required
- Work based learning