- Learning and operating inventory IT systems
- Assisting with procurement activities
- Assessing inbound pricing for competitiveness, comparison and accuracy
- Maintain open communications with product suppliers
- Compare product deliveries with issued purchase orders, raising discrepancies as appropriate
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing Teams on product offerings
- Manage, plan and use your own time effectively, in line with business and departmental objectives
- Assisting in maintaining supply inventory levels, stock-turn and range selection
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Keen and willing to learn
- Good communication skills
- Team player
No formal qualifications required.
- Advanced level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Admin, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning