Duties will include:
- General administration duties e.g. telephone work and sage accounts
- Processing quotations to sales orders, dispatch and invoicing
- Raising purchase orders and checking delivery notes
- Inputting data and emails
- Check that recorded deliveries have been received
- Uploading details to the database
- Arrange accommodation when necessary
To continue onto full-time employment.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Smart appearance
- Pleasant telephone manner
No formal qualifications required.
Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration, which includes:
- Level 3 in Business Administration
- Functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- Work-based learning