Duties to include:
- Answering telephones and dealing with customer enquiries
- Dealing with emails
- Raising invoices
- Making labels for couriers
- Dispatching goods
- Dealing with post
- Operating on-line eBay shop
To continue onto full time employment.
THE COMPANY MAY WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE.
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
GCSE grades A* - C (9 - 4) in maths and English or the equivalent.
- Advanced level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning