Duties to include:
- General administration duties
- Inputting data
- Answering incoming calls
- Liaising with third parties e.g. clients and customers
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could continue onto full-time employment.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
No formal qualifications required.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning