General admin duties:
- Filing, shredding, photocopying, scanning and e-mailing together with the preparation of factory specifications
- Answering the phone while spending some time of their job on our factory floor learning how to make the products we sell in the office
Part of this job would include the development of our new online shop:
- Listing products
- Processing orders for despatch
- Completing the sale inclusive of the invoice.
To progress into full-time employment upon completion.
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Able to work individually
- Work in a fast-paced environment
No formal qualifications required.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning