Duties will include
- Processing customer orders received via post, email, website and over the phone
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage inquiries phone calls and correspondence from customers and suppliers (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Create and update records and databases using Excel and in-house software
- Track stocks of goods and supplies and place orders when necessary from suppliers
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Assisting the Directors where required in daily operations
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. experience with Excel
- Excellent IT skills
- Be able to manage a changing workload
Work well in a team and using own initiative
Keen and willing to learn
No formal qualifications required.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning