Apprentice Administration Assistant - Advanced (Level 3)
Buckhurst Plant Hire Ltd
The North Lancs. Training Group
Duties will include:
- Learn the 'Inspire' system
- Data inputting
- Liaising with customers via the telephone
- Use of social media to upload information about the business
- General office duties when required
Progression onto full-time employment.
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- The ideal applicant would also need to have motivation and drive, to be a key member of the successful business
No formal qualifications required.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.