Apprentice Administration Assistant - Advanced (Level 3)
The North Lancs. Training Group
Duties to include:
- Utilising a bespoke case management system to input new referrals onto the computerised database ensuring all relevant information is recorded appropriately
- Liaise with the police, primarily to gather further information
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail appropriately including sending out security items
- Support with telephone, email and general queries
- Provide administrative support to the wider team
- Assist and maintain manual and computerised records in accordance with relevant internal and external policies, procedures and legislation
- Assist operational staff who deliver training (and other) events to produce course materials and with course management
Progression into full-time employment.
This post is subject to DBS vetting.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Able to plan, prioritise and organise workload
- Work well both independently and as part of the team
- Punctual and reliable
Minimum of 5 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including English Language and Mathematics.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.