Apprentice Administration Assistant - Intermediate (Level 2)
The North Lancs. Training Group
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with telephone calls
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Providing refreshments for colleagues and clients
- Using in-house CRM system.
- To be trained in all aspects of mortgages and insurances within a growing busines
To continue onto full-time employment.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good customer service skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Smart appearance
No formal qualifications required.
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional skills in English, maths, and ICT (if applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.