Apprentice Administration Assistant - Intermediate (Level 2)
Woodcocks Haworth & Nuttall
The North Lancs. Training Group
- Based on the main reception, managed by the Lead Receptionist
- Taking calls from clients and other professionals
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Scanning post, photocopying documents for court, franking post, delivering post
- Data inputting
- Working as part of a team in other departments if required
To continue onto full time employment.
- IT skills
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on your own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English.
Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.