Apprentice Administration Assistant - Intermediate (Level 2)
P.T.F. GLASS LIMITED
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- Telephone duties
- Dealing with customers face to face
- Ordering double glazed units and toughened glass
- Creating quotes
- Processing orders
- Dealing with email and website orders
- Taking payments on the customer counter
To continue onto full time employment.
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Customer Service and communication skills
- IT skills
- Must like dogs as there are two friendly dogs in the office
- Smart appearance
- Professional telephone manner
- Confident, mature attitude
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well in a team
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English.
Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.