Apprentice Administration Assistant - Intermediate (Level 2)
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties to include:
- General administration duties
- Answering the telephone
- Use of Microsoft products including CRM spreadsheets
To continue onto full time employment.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- IT skills
- Competent in using CRM spreadsheets would be an advantage
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Functional Skills if required
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.