Apprentice Administration Assistant
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Placing and managing vehicle orders with funders
- Processing of finance documents, proofs of ID and commission claims
- Welcome/Intro calls to new orders
- Raising, processing and finalising contract agreements.
- Liaising with clients to assist completion of documents.
- Management of delivery due dates to ensure end users are always up to date.
- Responsible for managing communication throughout the order process to clients.
- Proactive control of build weeks and bulk reports to end users (See KPI)
- Organising delivery of vehicle orders with client and supplier.
- Completion of courtesy calls & welcome letters to finalised deliveries
- Diary Management to achieve pre agreed KPI standards.
- Managing dealer and other supplier relationships.
- Maintenance of Calas contacts and standard templates
- Issue of post-delivery client packs.
- Any other duties reasonable requested by the company
- To continue onto full time employment
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Computer literate
- No formal qualifications required
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- Including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.