Apprentice Administration Assistant - Intermediate (Level 2)
Craven & Co Limited
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- General administration duties including customer service
- Taking inbound calls
- Help move forward the company's social media activity
- In charge of all quotations from inception to orders
- Designing and estimating
- E - Commerce training
To continue onto full time employment.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Driving licence would be an advantage but is not essential
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on your own initiative
GCSE grades A* -C (9 - 4) in maths and English (or the equivalent).
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.