Apprentice Administration Assistant
BEAUTY FRESH LIMITED
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- Working in a busy environment
- Ensure that pick/pack and dispatch operations runs smoothly, accurately and on time
- Previous experience within this line of work is not essential
- A good understanding of cosmetics and the beauty industry would be advantageous but not essential
- Picking and packing tasks
- Research a beauty product and compile blogs; tried and tested posts for social media
- Assist in compiling daily reports/administrative tasks
- Keep the management informed of any problems
- Working as a team member
- Attention to detail when completing tasks
- To assist in the loading and organising of deliveries on a daily basis
- Ensure you play a part in ensuring a safe working environment
- Working to quality standards
To continue onto full time employment.
Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.