Apprentice Administration Assistant
Redbank Group Practice
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties/responsibilities to include:
- Booking of appointments with both the doctor and the nurse
- Generating prescriptions from requests either over the phone or written and working with the prescription team
- Scanning of patient records
- Answering the telephone
- Dealing with patients, both over the phone and face-to-face
- General office duties
- Secretarial duties
- Workflow administration duties
- Dealing with tasks generated by the doctor or nurse
Progression into full time employment.
- Must have good communication and customer service skills
- Able to deal with patients (understand need for empathy and confidentiality given the nature of the business)
- IT literate
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
No formal qualifications required.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 NVQ in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.