Apprentice Administration Assistant
FARLEYS SOLICITORS LLP
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Based at the Shadsworth office which is open plan, supporting the Corporate Team.
Duties will include:
- Collating information and documents
- Providing support to Solicitors
- Using a case management system
- Using the printer and other office equipment
- Using the telephone, responding to emails
- Working as part of a busy team
- Scanning documents onto case management system
- Using Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Keeping a diary system up to date
- Preparing bundles of documents
- Working in other departments as required
To continue onto full time employment.
- • Good communication skills
- • IT Skills
- • Numerate and Literate
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Numerate and Literate
- Must adhere to confidentiality due to the nature of the business
- Honest, reliable and punctual
No formal qualifications required.
Training to be provided
Advanced level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.