Apprentice Administration Assistant
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties/responsibilities to include:
- General administration/office duties
- Answering telephone calls
- Client communication (written and e-mail)
- Using company software
Progression into full time employment.
- Must have good communication and customer service skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Polite and pleasant telephone manner
- Attention to detail
No formal qualifications required.
- Level 2 NVQ in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.