Apprentice Administration Assistant
red rose insurance
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- General administration duties
- Calling current clients and insurers
- Checking reports
- Sending emails
- Learning and ensuring a strict compliance process is adhered to
- Full training will be provided
Possible progression into full time employment.
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Attention to detail
No formal qualifications required.
- Training to be provided - Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.