Apprentice Administration Assistant
Pin Mill Textiles Limited
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- Working within a small team, within the online e-commerce side of the business
- Processing orders
- Data entry onto Excel, listing new items
- Arranging shipments
- Customer emails
- Dealing with telephone calls
- General office duties
- Progression into full time employment.
- Must have good communication and customer service skills
- Able to work both in a team and independently
- Motivated and resourceful who is willing to learn
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Punctual, with excellent time keeping skills
- Experience working on e-commerce platforms (Amazon & eBay) desired, however full training will be provided
- Able to commute to Worsley everyday
- No formal qualifications required
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.