Apprentice Administration Assistant
COMPASS FUEL OILS LIMITED
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- Working within the accounts department
- Provide administration support to the sales team when required
- Learning about the company’s mission and available products/services
- Processing of Customer Orders and Maintaining Customer Data Database
- Inputting figures accurately to create customer Invoices
- Emails – Outbound, both with and without attachments
- Emails – Inbound, manage and distribute a high volume of emails ensuring they are distributed and actioned appropriately.
- Utilising spreadsheets to manage and manipulate data
- Deal with Incoming and Outgoing Mail
- Handle cash payments, creating receipts and posting of payments
- Telephone calls inbound and outbound
- Ordering and monitoring of stationery stocks
- Writing and editing company correspondence
- Taking phone messages and passing them on
- Being willing and ready to take on other administrative tasks that are required
- Progression into full time employment.
- Must have good communication and customer service skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Word and Excel (desirable but not essential)
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent grades A-C
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.