Apprentice Administration Assistant
JAM MARKETING AND MEDIA LTD
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties/responsibilities to include:
- Answering the telephone
- Picking up e-mails
- Answering customer queries
- Updating customers
- Updating CRM
- Inputting data
- General administration duties
Progression into full time employment.
Must have good communication and customer service skills.
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Polite and pleasant telephone manner
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
- Level 2 NVQ in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.