Apprentice Administration Assistant
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- Answering the telephone
- Dealing with post
- Dealing with emails
- Other general administration duties
Possible progression into full time employment.
- Must have good communication and customer service skills.
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Polite and pleasant telephone manner
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- No formal qualifications required.
- Training to be provided
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, including NVQ
- Functional skills maths and English
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.