Apprentice Administration Assistant
Monarch Catering Equipment Ltd
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Business Administration support across both companies (Monarch Catering and Pantheon Catering Equipment).
Initially working within the Accounts Department, duties will include:
- Processing purchase invoices
- Creating sales invoices
- Checking statements, credit control, e-mailing for payments
- On occasion issuing legal letters for non-payments
- Taking incoming calls from customers and internal staff
- Inputting data onto SAGE 50 and also onto a Sales Service Management System
- Producing sales invoices and statements, delivery notes, career manifests, e-mails
- Meeting and greeting visitors, offering hospitality
- Ordering stationery and checking stock levels for refreshments
Progression into full time employment.
Must have good communication and customer service skills.
- Conscientious and methodical
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Must have a flexible approach to work and be able to multitask
- Honest, reliable, and punctual
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Polite and pleasant telephone manner
No formal qualifications required.
- Level 2 NVQ in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.