Apprentice Administration Assistant
Direct Window Co
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Direct Window Co are expanding!
Due to continuous growth, Direct Window Co are looking to recruit an Apprentice Office administrator to work in their VERY busy office.
You will be learning all aspects of the office administration, working within the Installation Co-ordinating team, whilst undertaking your level 2 Business Administration qualification.
You will play an important part of this team, ensuring that all administrative tasks are completed to ensure customer projects are fitted within the timescales initially set.
You will be learning to:
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is available for retail installations
- Liaise with installers and subcontractors as required
- Learning the accounts process: Creating paperwork for accounts, dealing with invoices and updating the accounts system
- Order Materials and ensure that jobs are fully processed for installation
- Take telephone queries both internally and externally
Progression into full time employment.
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Organised, fast thinking and very diligent in your approach to your work
- Excellent telephone manner, as you will be speaking to customers on a daily basis and learning to resolve any queries they may have
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Smart appearance
No formal qualifications required.
Training to be provided - Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.